A more longer-lasting treatment than “bonding” for cosmetically improving your smile. Whether it’s one veneer or several, it’s not just for great looks; a veneer can also strengthen and help support an anterior tooth that has been weakened by numerous fillings, for example.
Some of the purposes of porcelain veneers may include:
* Cosmetically perfecting your smile
* Correcting crooked teeth
* Fixing misshapen teeth
* Correcting severe discolorations/stains on teeth
* Correcting teeth that are too small or too large
* Fixing unwanted/uneven spaces between teeth
* Repairing chipped or worn down teeth
Veneers are not the ideal solution to treating all dental problems but are often used as alternatives. Like most dental restorations, bonded veneers may someday need replacement. They are very durable and are expected to last for many years, providing you with a new and beautiful smile.